Saturday, August 30, 2008

Headed Back

It's been a goal of mine for a long time. I started researching my options last fall and in the last 7 days I've worked frantically to make it happen... I'm going back to school to get my M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction with a Reading emphasis! I'm so excited. I've gone back to Concordia University where I did my undergraduate work. It feels so right. I will take most of my classes on line as I have the 3 little guys, but the campus isn't far from me (25 minutes) so I can be there whenever I'd like. My adviser is one of my old professors. I loved reconnecting with her over the telephone. Here I go... back to school.

2 comments:

Karmyn R said...

Awesome! Congrats on the decision. I don't envy all the juggling you will have to do with studying, but when the kids are at school - you'll have the time!

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Hooray for you!