Have we really been home for a week already... seems like an eternity since we were in Maui.
* Pepe's PDP team took 2nd place in the Beaverton Cup!!!
* Basketball camp for the boys... shoes/shirts signed by Dan Dickau, evaluations, a minor scratched/black eye ("I was going for the rebound"... and it wasn't Phinneous.)
* Lunch with a good friend... with NO kids!
* Had to hire a babysitter for 4 mornings (2 different sitters) = $$$
* Class on campus MWF = $$$
* Swimming with friends at a local club = SO MUCH FUN!
* Ran out of "granilla" bars = sad Phineous
* PDP soccer... awesome program with great coaching
* Learned to make raspberry jam from a friend... forgot to take pictures.
Vacations are great, but we were right back to our life... which I love and wouldn't change anything (well, I would like to speed up my classes so that I can play with my kids instead of homework, but other than that...)