Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Missing in Action ?!?!!

No, not missing, just missing from my blog.  It has been a whirlwind of adventures and I'm trying to enjoy (and keep my sanity) with each and everyone!

Fall soccer has ended, basketball has begun, indoor soccer is in swing and the list goes on and on. 

I've found some new challenges at the University in writing a new undergraduate level class as well as preparing to teach two classes in January.  Social studies boards, tutoring, supervising... not to mention being a MOM!

The kids are doing great... we have a preteen which is making life interesting and a 10 year birthday rapidly approaching.

They always ask to do more, and while we welcome new opportunities (Mad Science, Swimming, Piano) it's important to keep life in check.

We "squeezed in" the pumpkin patch between soccer games.
Wishing I had more time... time to foster and develop friendships further, time to clean my house better, time to craft, time to attend bible study... this is my life in this moment... and I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I don't know how you cram all those activities into your day!!!