Friday, September 2, 2011

Birthday Boy

It's time to celebrate Joe... it's his birthday!  As much as he doesn't need or want a bunch of attention, it's still his special day!

Tonight we will celebrate with a Mexican fiesta with some friends and the kids.  It should be a nice evening... just the way he likes it. 

I've watched him over the last year go through many ups (Maui, work success, kid success, etc. and downs (the death of his mother, work stress, kid stress, etc)... you know the routine.  But through all of it, he somehow manages to keep it all together.

Wishing you a very happy birthday... I love you!

First night in Maui

Wipeout in Kaanapali

Snorkel cruise

Hang loose

In front of Papkea -- out resort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah - Happy Birthday to Joe.

I wish we could get together sometime. I know the boys would love to play (big boys, that is - lol).

I hope he enjoys many years to come!