Kiss -- Kiss
- One child is at the zoo with a friend.
- One child is unloading and loading the dishwasher... he came to me to tell me he wasn't sure if he's done it "right"... as far as I'm concerned if he is doing it then it is "right"!
- One child is taking all laundry back upstairs.
- Jeep is running around crazy with the excitement of the doorbell and the neighbor stopping by.
- I hear a baseball game in the background noise of my home.
- I see a few more areas of my house that need to be organized.
- I'm excited and anticipating my husband coming home... tomorrow.
Life is good.