Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wasting Time

Here I sit...



Wasting time...



I am gearing up to finish a project, but I don't like the project.



Isn't it funny that when we don't want to do something we can think of a thousand things we'd rather be doing? You know it's bad when on the top of the list you've listed:

Scrub the bathroom with my toothbrush.
Clean the baseboards.
Hand wash the hardwood floors.
Iron my jeans, shirts, sheets, socks.
Make dinner.
Pull the weeds.


Oh boy... it's going to be a long day if I don't have an attitude adjustment -- quickly!



Here I go...



I'm going to finish the project...



I'm going now...


1 comment:

Karmyn R said...

Don't get me started on "Wasting Time" because I've been able to master this technique.....however, you actually waste time doing other constructive things. Me? I've been playing those stupid Facebook games. Shame on me.