Sunday, July 11, 2010

Self

Do you ever stop and realize that you've just learned something knew about yourself?

I know I will always keep learning and growing and developing, but sometimes I just laugh when I realize something new.

New #1 :: I like drinking water out of a straw.

New #2 :: I like to listen to instrumental jazz music when I study.

New #3 :: I can't work if the kitchen isn't clean... something about doesn't let me focus.

New #4 :: I like good food... we went to I22y's the other night and I wanted a salad. I made my salad and as I ate it I realized that the ingredients were just not up to my standard. I admit I am spoiled... I get organic vegetables every week from the farm and they are really good. So disappointing.

New #5 :: I don't like large crowds. Really this isn't new, but reaffirmed. I took my kids to the movie last week and I chuckled when I realized that I always take them to a small theater.

New #6 :: When I start my homework it takes me about half and hour to get settled in and really work. Interesting.

What's new with you?

1 comment:

Shelly Cunningham said...

Logan slept through the night last night, but Jack didn't, which confirmed for me that TWINS ARE HARD WORK!
Other than the kids:
I HATE getting my socks wet.
I LOVE wearing yoga pants.
And I HAVE to have something sweet to eat after dinner!