Saturday, December 20, 2008

Colorful Yarn

I found this yarn on clearance at Hancock Fabrics... it was marked down to $4, however, when I checked out they were actually $.50... yes fifty cents... score! I was very excited and tempted to buy every skein in the place, but resisted so that other shoppers would find a great surprise.

Now this colorful and soft yarn is on my needles and I'm making a scarf for my sister for her birthday... don't tell her. She'll be headed back to school after the holidays and I'm sure that it will keep her warm.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What a find! And I'm sure your sister will love the scarf...maybe I should consider this craft...does it require skill?

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Lucky sister! Great find :)

Pamela said...

I hope you show us a photo of the finished product (maybe even on the recipient?)