Saturday, October 17, 2009

My guy

It makes a mama sad to miss one of her kids soccer games. However, when you are coaching 2 of the 3 kids, you are going to miss the kids games that you are not coaching.

It warms a mama's heart to hear about the incredible game I missed.

Smiles...

Tales to tell...

and a husband that is so proud tonight that he can't stop telling me about the game.


He even said... "I leaned over to another mom and said... Angela is going to be so upset that she missed this."

I guess my son was on his game today... sadly, I missed it.


I may have missed it, but I've seen so much joy out of the two people in the house with the same name, that maybe it was meant to be.

1 comment:

Karmyn R said...

It has worked out about 1/2 the games this year that both kids play at the same time....and for some reason I always end up watching Buttercup play and miss Jammin'. It's a bummer.