Monday, November 3, 2008

And so it begins...

We host hubby's Christmas party each year... time to make the invitations. With the craziness of the fall, I haven't been very crafty. It was very nice to sit, relax and use the "other" side of my brain.


They are simple. In an effort to simplify my life, I want to also simplify Christmas. I want it to be special, but simple.

Photo 2: The inspiration. I pulled out an old crafting magazine and fell in love with this card, but I had already started cutting out all of my 'trucks'. So, I decided to incorporate the tree.

While I had everything out, I made the 'thank you' cards for Pepe's soccer coaches.

1 comment:

Karmyn R said...

Oh boy - that time of year is quickly approaching and sadly we have the shortest time b/n Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.

Love the cards. I haven't done ANY of that in so long now.ne