Sunday, February 22, 2009

Treasures

It was time to clean out the family bus (I mean car). It was bad... I knew it was bad, but this is really gross!



Inventory:
7 water bottles
2 baseball mits/2 baseballs
2 scooters
3 helmets
6 bags
1 music bag
random clothes
2 pairs of shoes
4 coats
1 case of dog food
1 toothbrush kit
1 swim bag
1 wrapping paper roll turned into a walking stick
1 bag of garbage (see the white bag in the front... I picked up all of that trash from in my car!)

Ugh...
Mom lecture #257... you may not eat in my car!
Mom lecture #125... when you get out of the car, take your things with you!
Mom lecture #152... respect your things

Mom is disgusted! Don't tell anyone but one of those bags and water-bottles is mine... I never said I was perfect:) Do as I say, not as I do (Mom lecture #5)

And then I came across this....

I don't give the lectures, I just clean out the car, wash the four coats, 7 water-bottles and random clothes. I put away the bags, scooters, helmets and mits and wait for next week to do it all again.
The life of a mom...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even dare show what I find in my van. Of course - now I can't take some stuff out (all baby junk).

But, my kids eat in the car all the time....because everything is a 20 minute drive away and that is the time we get our snacks in. So, yes - there is cheez-its, graham cracker crumbs, raisins, and dried french fries.

I try and clean it out once a month but sometimes I wonder: why bother.