Sunday, October 25, 2009

Photos, photos, photos

What do you do with your photos?

I am completely digital... I upload my photos off of my camera and when I have time I send them to Costco or Snapfish to have prints made. I love to scrapbook, but don't have time for it right now. So, my photos sit.


I realized that I have a TON of photos just sitting on my laptop and I need to back them up. I used to burn them to a cd every few months (right now I have almost 8 months worth on my laptop and over a year's worth on my pc). I've also loaded them to sites like snapfish; where they offer free storage.


So, this morning I started uploading to another site to keep my photos safe. It is quite a process as I take a ton of photos. I'm trying to be patient and go through each folder and quickly deleting all of the oops photos. It's tough... I hate to delete photos.


Should I also back them to a cd? What do you do? How do you handle your photos?


Pictures randomly selected from my folders...





No comments: