- take note and enjoy my children's sense of humors
- encourage my children to not be afraid to try new things
- tell my husband how much I appreciate him (I appreciate him, it's the "telling" part I need to work on)
- lead by example... health, nutrition, laughter, reading, studying, orgainizing... enjoying life
- when frustration comes to the top... take a breath and relax (sometimes, it's just not that big of a deal)
- make memories
- celebrate the peeps in my life
What are your goals? Goals are meant to be achieved... how will you achieve? For me to achieve, I need to make a plan. I'll share that plan as soon as I have one. For now, another cup-o-joe and I'm off to enjoy my children.