Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekends

I love weekends... a cleaner garage, posts on craigslist, knitting, basketball (of course), friends and a cold. I guess 5 out of 6 isn't bad?!!??!

There are 4 major 'hot spots' in the garage. This is the area with the quickest results. Mostly a matter of putting things away... hm, what a novel idea. The big shelving unit is for my husbands work stuff... they system isn't working. I'm racking my brain to come up with something else. Any ideas?

Before:

After:I started knitting this scarf out of leftovers for baby girl, but realized that it wasn't going to be enough. I went ahead and finished it and it is perfect for her doll... she is so happy!

2 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Busy weekend! Sorry you have a cold....it is that yucky time of year! I think garages are the hardest don't you?

Karmyn R said...

I'm impressed! Your garage looks livable compared to mine. And if you figure out some way to store husband work supplies, please let me know - Dave's got crap everywhere in the garage. (it's at least 1/3 of our junk out there).