Monday, December 22, 2008

3 days and counting

It's been snowing since Friday... I've lived here for 33.5 years and NEVER seen this much snow. It is amazing. I finished the scarf for my sister... I will post a picture of it on her. I've cleaned out old papers and such. Next up we will make Christmas tags*, and take the sewing machine out.

* Christmas tags -- saw a cute idea in an old magazine. Trace cookie cutters onto pretty paper (scrapbook paper), cute out and embellish. Place them on your Christmas packages, in wreaths, on the tree, etc.We went for a family "night walk". It was beautiful... yes, I was in my pjs. I got dressed yesterday in them... my kids thought that I was crazy... I was so cozy. This may become a habit.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Gotta *LOVE* a PJ day...I've been in mine since the snow arrived! :)

Karmyn R said...

Don't hate us - but all that snow stopped at Salem. We had snow Friday morning and by evening it was all gone. It's just been raining ever since. We are a good 10° warmer. I kind of wish we had that much snow - but needing groceries from the store has made me happy to be green.

Enjoy it all for us! (My mom has over 2 feet of snow in Walla Walla - how crazy is that?)

Jules from "The Roost" said...

You are having so much fun and making great memories! I love the tag idea! I am out and will make my own now.....thanks to you! :)