Monday, November 24, 2008

Paint Day!

This week, the big guy, is home from work. While the kids and I still have 2 days of school this week, he will paint the kitchen and family room... which will then complete the kitchen remodel (well, except the three new lights I want ).

Here are the colors: From barn red and straw yellow (not pictured) to Macadamia Nut and Latte. The kitchen will be Macadamia Nut. The family room has a chair rail... the top half was straw yellow, but will now be continued with the Macadamia nut. The bottom half will be latte. So excited!



2 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see it. Those color names made me hungry :0

Pamela said...

I remember the days when colors were yellow, red, beige etc. ha ha

When I ordered my sunglasses from the eye center -- I asked for the amber lens.

The young woman replied, "Oh you mean the persimmon?"