Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend Sarah.

Rules:
1) Post the rules on your blog
2) Write 6 random things about yourself
3) Tag 6 other people at the end of your post

Here are six things that I have accomplished over the weekend:

1. Updating the entrance to our home...

2. Did you want to know how much it rained this week? Here is how I found my outdoor candle. I spent time tidying up the back porch... grill cover on, plants winterized (I put them in a corner... don't think I've gone crazy or anything.)

3. Proud to call him my son... playing his last regular season game... one more weekend with an all-day jamboree to go.

4. Admiring the beauty and creativity of this baby girl.

5. The first of many basketball games with Pepe... he was practicing his "guarding" on a team player before the game.

6. Thrilled at the accomplishment of Phinneous to be recognized for "RESPECT" in his classroom. Doesn't that just warm your heart... every mom's happy day... respect. We had lunch with the principal. One child from each class is chosen each month... I looked around the room and the three first graders that were chosen were all friends. An awesome moment to see great friendships being made with great friends. Let's be honest... Phinneous was happy to sit there and eat his double beef cheesburger from Burger King but, as soon as he heard the bell to go to recess it was all he could do to not bolt. As soon as he was given his certificate he was "outta there".


I tag Karmyn and Deena. I don't have any other freinds with blogs (you know who you are), however, if you would like to particpate, PLEASE do!

1 comment:

Karmyn R said...

Phinneus looks so grown up. They all do.

I've done this tag before but since I'm running out of things for stupid Nablopomo - I'll do it again.