Okay... here is what REALLY happened! Items highlighted can be checked off of the list.
Today is one of those days that I laugh at the thought of 'slowing down'. I have a huge list ahead of me, probably a not very realistic list. I think because I have Friday's "off" (yeah right) I use this day to try to get everything done.
* boys to school
* laundry (I'd like to sit on my couch)
* Turn in paperwork and get fingerprinted for new teaching license :: Filled out the rest of paper work, got organized and called/emailed about transcripts, etc. printed map to drive to location... so I really am one step closer!
* Upload photos to Costco
* Pick-up photos at Costco
* Scrap photos that were uploaded and picked up from Costco :: stayed home from scrapbooking to have s'mores around the campfire in the backyard... it was a blast! I'm bummed that I missed time with my scrap friends, but we had a great family/friend night!
* 3rd Grade laptop mom (one hour commitment)
* Preschool prep :: varnished Mother's Day gifts... I will post pictures after the big give!
* Pepe's having a sleepover (figure out what to do with boys... dinner?) :: Chicken bento!
* Find baseball uniforms :: found in clean laundry pile on couch!
* Gather Kindergarten registration forms for tomorrow for baby girl.
Hmmmm... we'll see how I do. Must get moving. Have a good Friday everyone!