Friday, January 2, 2009

Move with Me

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own

We all of goals to meet... one of mine is to continue my quest for a healthier self... making wise choices with my food as well as exercising. I don't love to exercise, but I do it. Maybe all of you can Move with Me... walk the dog, take the kids to the park, a dvd in the morning, jump roping in the garage. My goal is to move 3 times a week (at least)... there, I said it, now I must do it. I'll post my button in my post each time I accomplish my goal. Move with Me!

3 comments:

Buffalo Gal said...

Good job, sister girlfriend! I also am not a fan of the exercise but also am making it a goal and priority. As the kids say, "You go to move it move it . . . move it!"

Karmyn R said...

Okay - I will get my butt in motion and try to post this everytime I move too!

Pamela said...

The snow has just ruined all my good intentions the past 3 weeks.

Oh, but I enjoy looking at the stuff, tho.