Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a new year...

It's a new year and time to think about our life... what are my goals for the year. I've given this a lot of thought, but as always it will change as our life changes. As much as I like 'routine' you have to be ready and willing to go with the flow.

  • take note and enjoy my children's sense of humors
  • encourage my children to not be afraid to try new things
  • tell my husband how much I appreciate him (I appreciate him, it's the "telling" part I need to work on)
  • lead by example... health, nutrition, laughter, reading, studying, orgainizing... enjoying life
  • when frustration comes to the top... take a breath and relax (sometimes, it's just not that big of a deal)
  • make memories
  • celebrate the peeps in my life

What are your goals? Goals are meant to be achieved... how will you achieve? For me to achieve, I need to make a plan. I'll share that plan as soon as I have one. For now, another cup-o-joe and I'm off to enjoy my children.

1 comment:

Karmyn R said...

Those are all good ones! Especially telling the husband you appreciate him. I don't do it enough either.

Hey - I know you are busy, but are you interested in doing an Altered Book? Let me know - we used to have 12 participants and now it has dropped to 9. E-mail me if you want to.

Here is the website: http://alteredbloggybooks.blogspot.com/